Our exclusive Broker Dashboard is just one example of how we make our benefits brokers invaluable to their clients all year-round. See real-time information at a glance about your clients’ plans and processes, and run full reports at the click of a button. Having instant access to benefits and spend data allows you to create a competitive advantage to win the accounts that didn’t go your way last year – or puts a protective barrier around the clients that you have worked hard to develop.
- Pull a census report at any time to shop new rates without relying on your clients to provide it
- Easily plan your ACA Safe Harbor recommendations, based upon scenarios using your clients’ actual W2, Rate of Pay or FPL information.
- Evaluate Measurement Period recommendations based upon actual FTE count, and quickly identify which part-time employees have averaged more than 30 hours.
- Provide your HR contact with a simple report of which employees have not completed their open or initial enrollment process.
- Develop a C-level message with a precise accounting of Benefit Spend and ways to manage one of their largest line item expenses.
- Automate communication of benefits elections to the carrier, regardless of company size.
With all of the noise around ACA – from 1095s to “look back” periods to affordability and minimum coverage – there is a lot required of your clients. Netchex is making ACA management simple. Your clients can get back to running their business, and you can go win more new clients. Netchex is a single-source environment and makes 1094 and 1095 reporting simple and automatic. Administer benefits, track hours, run payroll, and manage compliance ALL from the same login.
- Form 1095
- Measurement Periods & Eligibility Management
- Full-time Equivalent & Applicable Large Employer
- Employer Status Tracking
- Insurance Offer Afforability Tracking
- W-2 Reporting of Aggregate Cost of Benefits
- Notice of Exchange