Netchex is honored to announce it has once again been named to the LSU 100 List of fastest-growing businesses owned by former Tigers.
Netchex was selected as one of the 2013 LSU 100 honorees based upon its percentage of growth from 2009-2011. The LSU 100 is hosted by the LSU Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute (SEI), which is housed in the E. J. Ourso College of Business. The complete list of 2013 honorees is available at www.lsu100.com.
“We are excited to be recognized for the 2nd consecutive year by the LSU 100 for our strong growth as a Tiger owned business,” said Netchex CEO Will Boudreaux. “(Netchex Co-Founder) Stuart and I both graduated from LSU and love our university. To be recognized for our success by them is truly an honor, and we appreciate all that LSU does to provide spotlights on the many great businesses run by LSU alumni.”
Selection for the 2013 LSU 100 is a competitive process, where companies are individually measured on their compounded annual growth rate from 2009 through 2011 by Postlethwaite & Netterville, the independent accounting firm of the LSU 100.
“Netchex is a successful Tiger-led business that we are proud to recognize in the 2013 LSU 100,” said Lisa O’Beirne, Director of Development for SEI. “We look forward to their continued growth and involvement with entrepreneurship programs at LSU.”
Additionally, Netchex met the following requirements for inclusion in the LSU 100:
- Has been in business for five or more years
- Has verifiable revenues of $100,000 for 2009
- Has a former LSU student as owner of at least 50 percent of the company or as chief executive officer, president or managing partner
- Operates in a manner consistent with the missions of LSU and SEI
- Netchex will be honored as one of the 2013 LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses during the LSU 100 honoree luncheon. The event is scheduled to be held Thursday, April 26, at the Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge.
The Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute, an integral part of LSU’s E. J. Ourso College of Business, utilizes the Entrepreneurship Fellows Program, LSU Executive Education, Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities, and the Distinguished Entrepreneur Speaker Series to address the challenges of entrepreneurship and to positively impact students, the regional economy, the state of Louisiana and the nation.