Netchex’s consistent focus on security and development ensures you have the best technology option with us. Our SAAS model with state-of-the-art hosting by Terremark, means we will be available, secure and up to date with the latest features you need to perform efficiently and effectively wherever, whenever.
|What SAAS (Software as a Service) gives you:
- Secure access anywhere you have the web
- Immediate access to the latest updates and enhancements
- Lower IT costs
- Flexibility in how you deploy information to your associates
- Lower maintenance costs associated with hardware and hosting
- Nimble to add services as your business needs change
Secure Access -
Your trust is a privilege and a responsibility that is our first priority, every day. Listed below are some of the technologies and practices Netchex has in place to protect our clients’ sensitive information:
- Netchex always transmits information securely.
- Client/employee login credentials are encrypted.
- Netchex applies bank-level data security standards. This includes encryption, auditing, logging, backups, and safe-guarding data.
- Netchex is SAS 70 Type II compliant since 2005. (Note: SAS 70 is an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). SAS 70 demonstrates that service providers have adequate controls and safeguards when they host or process data related to their customer base.)
- Penetration testing – Netchex runs a multitude of tests on its own software to ensure security. We scan our ports, test for SQL injection, and protect against cross-site scripting.
- Netchex has received the VeriSign security seal.
Systematic Updates -
We are passionate about development. Our goal is to maximize your value by delivering the most comprehensive tools and services on one integrated web-based platform. Our team does this in a systematic environment. The result – an expectation that Netchex will be on top of the latest trends and industry needs and deliver the best solutions available – always.
- Quarterly Updates with Notification to our clients
- Secure and Highly regimented development environment
- Development specialists with dedicated test engineers
- Annual Surveys for prioritizing development needs
- Client groups for feedback, testing and development direction
Secure Facility -
Netchex’s servers are hosted by Venyu, a facility designed to Department of Defense anti-terrorism force protection codes and one of the most physically secure commercial facilities in the nation. Not only is the building survivable, but the location is on the same latitude as the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro making it extremely low-risk for natural disasters.
Data Center Specifications:
- Key Features
- Connectivity is multihomed across geographically-diverse Tier-1 internet providers
- Fully redundant enterprise-class firewall and network infrastructure
- Physical security includes: onsite security personnel, monitoring, video surveillance, biometric and access card, and man-trap access to data center floor
- Meets compliance regulations like PCI, HIPAA, FINRA, Sarbanes- Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley. Annual SSAE16 SOCII audit
- 24x7x365 staffed security and network operations centers (NOC)
- Truly redundant power and air handling systems with redundant power and UPS circuits to each rack