Netchex unveils new onboarding and lifecycle management tool
Netchex, a national leader in cloud-based employee management tools, this month announced the release of NetGuide – an onboarding and employee lifecycle management solution.
This newest feature allows organizations to streamline their onboarding process, critical for improving employee retention rates, time to productivity and overall company culture. Developed in-house to integrate seamlessly with the Netchex suite, NetGuide gives organizations the ability to welcome new employees using automated tasks to ensure a flawless first impression.
NetGuide allows users to:
- Capture required new hire forms like I-9s, W-4s, and other state specific forms with electronic signatures
- Have new hires added to payroll automatically
- Upload your own custom documents like employee handbooks or policy agreements
- Conduct orientation or training virtually by embedding video or survey links
- Use recurring alerts to ensure certifications are renewed or performance reviews are completed
Netchex CEO Will Boudreaux said, “”Netguide is an excellent example of our focus to create smart workflow that eliminates traditionally paper-based employee and manager task management. We are excited to provide this tool to our clients so that they can make their on-boarding and employee life cycle management efficient and consistent, while making great technology work for them.”
To learn more about NetGuide, visit www.netchexonline.com/netguide